Finance and Accounting for Beginners to Intermediate:
- This Finance and Accounting course has over 1,300 students and was substantially updated
- This course will cover the three main areas of finance & accounting: This is an ideal course for Managers and Entrepreneurs who want to quickly learn finance and accounting which is the language of business.
- The Income Statement / Profit & Loss Statement and what to look out for in business meetings
- The Balance Sheet and why this important statement is not complicated, even though the US and UK have a different style for presenting it
- Options for raising extra cash
- Best practice when preparing a statement
- The Income Statement / Profit & Loss Statement complications
- Accruals Accounting
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation
- Cost rates and charge-out rates for your staff and your machines
- Improving your profitability
- Valuing Work-in-progress
- Inventories and Work-in-Progress
- Forecasting and improving the cash in your Company
- Sales Budgeting, Cost Budgeting, Rounding errors, Gross Profits, Comparing Actuals with Budgets and Forecasts
- Also, there is an extra section based on other areas outside the three main areas
- Take this course and surprise your colleagues with your financial knowledge.
- Senior management value colleagues that understand what makes their company tick; these are the people that get fast-tracked up the promotion ladder.
- This is an ideal course for Managers, Entrepreneurs and anybody wanting to start in a finance department who needs to quickly learn the language of business
- This course has the option of turning on Subtitles or Closed Captions.
The quickest way to get into senior management, (be a mini-expert in finance; for non-finance management)
Take this course and surprise your colleagues with your financial knowledge.